Co Branded Card Solutions
Debit cards – Credit cards – Prepaid cards
We understand that choosing the right type of financial card solution is a huge decision for both consumers and businesses. For this reason we offer a variety of different types of cards to choose from such as debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and co-branded cards to suit the varying needs of both consumers and businesses today.
In order to experience all of the benefits which are card programs can offer it is important that you determine which type of card program is the best type of you or your business. You can determine this by looking at the variety of benefits which can be obtained through the use of our co-branded cards, debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards. Below we will go over some of the differences between the type of financial card options we provide in order to help you to make an informed decision on the best type of card for you or your business.
Prepaid Credit Cards
- With a prepaid card you can experience many of the same benefits of a credit card without a lot of the risk which is frequently associated with credit cards by the financial institution. Because the money which is placed onto the card is funded y the cardholder and not the financial institution, there is no need for credit approval eliminating the need for credit checks.
- A prepaid card must be refilled by the cardholder when funds in the account have been depleted in order to continue using the prepaid card at ATM’s and merchants which accept the Vis and MasterCard logo.
- You can use our prepaid card programs as a convenient way to quickly gain access to quick cash through the use of ATM’s as well as for purchases both online and at millions of merchants and retailers around the globe.
- Prepaid cards are an excellent way to add funds to the many online payment systems commonly used for online purchases such as eBay, PayPal, Moneybookers and AlertPay.
- A co-branded debit card provides security to both consumers and financial institutions because in order to withdrawal money or make purchases a pin which is set by the cardholder is required. This decreases the chance of fraud in the event that the debit card is lost or stolen.
- Debit cards are directly linked to a financial account of the cardholders and are considered to be like paying with cash because the funds are immediately taken out of the cardholders linked account when a purchase is made.
- A credit card is similar to a debit card except a pin is not required to make transactions such as those at merchants, online or ATM’s.
- When using a credit card program the funds are provided by a financial institution as an extended line of credit which is deducted from the credit limitations placed onto the account. These transactions are then expected to be paid off in the form of monthly payments along with the agreed upon interest rates which are stated within the credit contract.